Saturday, November 20, 2010

Professional Pride.


Last weekend, my mom and I paid a visit to the cemetery where her parents are buried. On the way out, we spotted this tombstone. Get it? He was an undertaker! I'm all for professional pride, but I don't know if I would take it this far.

Of course, ever since I saw this, I've been making up tombstone/resumes for myself. My favorite is a picture of a couch with the words "Alicia is dead. How do you feel about that?"

Feel free to join this game in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. People have been posting comments to this on FB, and I wanted to share them with my non-FB-using readers because they are hilarious:

    From a lanscape architect: "she dug holes for plants...now we've dug a hole for her".

    From a theater set designer: ‎"here lies Anne...we didn't think it would end so dramatically."

    From another therapist-in-training: "Katie, gone from this reality. Date of Death mo/d/y...now, how's that working for you?"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!