Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Marathon photos, professional and amateur.

This week, I received two packages of photos from the marathon. The first was from my mom, who is terrified of computers and still uses disposable cameras (take that, environment!). The second was from MarathonFoto, one of the companies that takes professional photos at big races and then charges runners an arm and a leg for those photos. In both cases, I only have prints. Fortunately, I spend my entire work day sitting next to a flatbed scanner. So, here you go!

Val and I, somewhere between miles 10 and 12, I think.
I think this is somwhere around mile 17 or 18. I'm pretty sure
that the half-person on the right is my roommate, Steve.

I'm not sure where this is, but I know its close to the end
because I have switched from my own lemon-lime Gatorade
to the race-supplied fruit punch Powerade.
My mom took this at the finish line. I'm toward the back.
Here I come!
The official finish photo. Its not very good,
but the photo people only sell packs of 2 or 4 (not 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!