Monday, October 25, 2010

Mission accomplished!

Its official! I have met my fundraising goal of $2500! When I left work this afternoon, I was still $169 short. When I got home, I saw that one of my most generous friends had donated a second time and then some mysterious, generous stranger donated the remaining $119 I needed to hit the goal. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!

Some of you may have intended to donate and not managed to do it yet. Fear not! You can still donate to Katie's campaign (supporting the exact same cause) by going to http://www.active.com/donate/marathonformurray2.

Hooray! The fundraising is done. Now its just the small matter of running 26.2 miles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!