Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some other important numbers.

A few minutes ago, I wrote about my race number, 20398. Here are a few more important numbers:

7- On Sunday, that will be the number of weeks left until the race.

$1295.00- That's how much Katie and I have raised, combined, to date for the Kelly Murray Scholarship Fund at Loyola.

$5000.00- That's how much Katie and I would like to raise by the marathon on Oct. 31.

$3705.00- That's how much more we need to raise to reach our goal. 

If you have been meaning to donate, but haven't done it yet, there's no time like the present! All you have to do is visit http://www.active.com/donate/marathonformurray (my site) or http://www.active.com/donate/marathonformurray2 (Katie's site). If you would prefer to mail a check, email me and I'll tell you how (aliciakimbrooks@gmail.com).

You can also help by telling friends and family about this fundraiser, especially people connected to Dr. Murray and/or Loyola.

I haven't even run the race yet, and this marathon has already changed my life in many ways. Please help Katie and I use this experience to change the lives of some deserving students as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!