Monday, February 7, 2011

No yoga= swim lessons?

This evening, I was planning to break my personal rule of never paying extra for anything at my already-pricey gym. I enrolled in a 6-week, small-group "yoga for runners" class that was scheduled to start tonight. I was definitely looking forward to some extra stretching and personalized help correcting all of the things I know I do wrong when I take the larger yoga classes. Then, a few minutes ago, I got a phone call: the yoga class is under-enrolled, and therefore cancelled. That's too bad, but the upshot is that I got my money back: $90, which is almost enough for some swim lessons.

So, its back to Monday-night treadmill runs during "The Bachelor." See you at 8, Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!