Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dinner is at my place.

I went to spin class tonight with my favorite instructor, Kathie. Kathie teaches high school PE and somehow she still manages to be full of energy every evening. Her classes are always very fun and very hard. Tonight, though, she was out of control. The class got intense within the first song. By 15 minutes in, I wasn't sure I was going to make it. That's when Kathie mentioned that she had missed the Group Power class she usually takes before she teaches spin. Apparently, she got held up making dinner, so she was running late. Clearly, she needs that GP class to work off some energy.

Next week, I think I'll volunteer to make dinner. When Kathie takes extra time to make dinner, I almost lose mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!