Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Suprisingly, I can move today.



Its only Tuesday and its already been a busy week! Yesterday, I had two big events to attend: the annual Board meeting at my office and the (slightly more fun) launch of the new Group Power release at my gym. Watch the video above for an idea of the latter, though I should comment that they left many of the new and HARD moves out of this trailer. This is a tough release. The theme is "Let's Move," but by halfway through, I was thinking they should change it to "Let's see if you can move tomorrow."

Difficulty aside, this is a fun class as always. If you have never tried a group weightligting class like Group Power, you should! You will be amazed at how much fun you have in this kind of class and how quickly you see results if you really commit to it. These classes are for all ages and ability levels- you can make the weights as heavy or as light as you want, and they always offer modifications if there are exercises you can't do.

To my great surprise, I'm not all that sore today, so I'm looking forward to going back and doing this release again tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't have to shovel too much to get there...

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to tell me why Board meeting was in Jan this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nothing interesting- just scheduling issues. We all agreed that January is a better time anyway, so I think we're going to go with that from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!