Monday, November 21, 2011

Marathon photos and quick updates.

Hello, readers! Apologies for my lengthy absence. In the weeks after NYC, I had volumes of writing to produce for various projects and I had nothing left for anything else. Fortunately, almost everything is done now and I can get back to important things like blogging!

This past Saturday, I ran the Inagural Annapolis Half Marathon. I will give that race its own entry later this week. For now, I'll just note that my post-marathon recovery remains smooth, as evidenced by the fact that I could run a half less than two weeks later!

In other news, I finally have a start date for my new job: December 5th! Unfortunately, I also have a final date for my current job: December 2nd. That's right- I am quitting one job on Friday and starting the next one on Monday. I really hoped I would be able to take some time off in between, but things simply didn't work out that way. Oh well. I'm trying to think of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday as my between-jobs break.

Finally, as promised in the title, I have a few more NYC marathon photos to share. These are the professional ones:


I'm not sure where this is, but obviously its fairly close to the North Pole. Note Santa in the background.


Not sure about location here, either, though the leaves in the background make me suspect Central Park.


I'm pretty sure this is on the Queensboro Bridge.


Victory! I was so happy at this moment!

That's all for now! Stay tuned for my report on last weekend's race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!