Saturday, December 21, 2013

In print.

Season's greetings! I have so much to tell you and so little time to write. While I work on some long-overdue race reports, I will take a moment to brag about two exciting things that just came in the mail:


It's us!

First, the story of our marathon honeymoon published in the newsletter of our local running club, the Annapolis Striders.

This was supposed to be a Christmas present, but close enough.

Second, a photo book that I made Andrew as a Christmas present. It chronicles my first six years of running and his first two. This is the product of HOURS of combing through old race sites for photos and stats and I am thrilled with it. Feel free to steal this idea.

That's all for now. Happy holidays and I hope you'll hear some more from me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!