Thursday, December 27, 2012

Another finish line.

Thanks to Bilbo for this. 

Greetings and happy holidays, readers! Right about now is the time I should be writing my annual "Year in Review." I also owe you a post on my final race of 2012 (which was also my final race as Ms. Brooks). At the moment, though, I am racing toward another finish line: my wedding! In less than 4 days! 

Andrew and I are currently in the middle of a 2-week staycation, which includes our wedding and a few days afterward. I look forward to catching you up during those post-wedding days. In the meantime, have a wonderful New Year's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!