Thursday, May 20, 2010

Empire State of Mind


In just a few minutes, I am hopping in the car and driving to NYC for a 6-day trip in which I will see friends, attend the launch party for Kate Milford's AMAZING book The Boneshaker (http://amzn.com/0547241879), and run in Central Park! Hooray for vacation! (Attention internet opportunists: my roommate is staying home, along with our mean cats.)

In other news, I went to my first boot camp class this morning, in which a set of sprints led to my first experience throwing up during exercise. Fortunately, I was able to contain it and keep going without bringing too much attention to myself. As one of my classmates put it, "this class is fun... if you happen to enjoy suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please keep in mind that my profs, classmates, colleagues, and church friends may be reading and keep it appropriate. Thanks!